Christmas is a season to share love and gifts with your loved ones. What would be more wonderful than to make homemade gifts for your near and dear ones on Christmas.
– Goodies (see pic for samples)
– Glass Jar
– Sticker labels
– Ribbons; Christmas Fabric and other materials for designing.
Pour the contents of all your store bought ingredients into
a large bowl and mix together.
TO MAKE THE JARS:
1. Fill each jar with your goodies.
2. Place the circle lid on the top of the jar
3. Cut circles from a Christmas fabric approximately 5 1/4″ in diameter. Use pinking shears for a fun edging if you have a pair. Screw on the jar lid over the fabric circle.
4. Using hot glue, adhere an approximately 3/4″ wide ribbon to the side of the jar lid.
5. Wrap some red & white bakers twine around the jar lid a few times and tie into a bow.
6. Add a candy cane under the bow for a sweet embellishment.