- Friendly and adaptive
- Takes on Leadership
- Knows how to get what they want
- Practical and hardworking
- Thinks before getting into something
- Enthusiastic but obsessive
- Occasionally moody
- Charismatic, energetic and the life of the party.
- Fun loving and creative
- Slightly insecure but desperate not to let anyone know
- Overly affectionate, compassionate and insightful.
- True romantics and chronic flirts.
- Have frothy and bubbly personalities.
- Usually loving and caring, and people are often drawn to their warmth and passion.
- Creative, honest and motivated.
- Make excellent friends, but only associate with other imaginative spirits.
- Like to be different
- Traditional and reserved
- Calm and conscientious
- Enjoys simple things in life
- Laid-back types who love to spend time pondering the meaning of life
- Often indecisive and would be much happier if they had someone to tell them what to do most of the time.
- Knows how to maintain a calm demeanor and are extremely supportive in their personal relationships.
- No-nonsense types
- Meticulous, well organized and tend to avoid drama in their personal lives.
- Straightforward and authentic.
- Great with money and they usually run in the same circles with successful professional individuals.
- Try lots of new things
- Socially bold
- Assertive and outspoken
- Serious and focused
- Tends to put things off
- Extremely fashionable
- Adventurous, courageous and always looking to try something new.
- Real people person and has an easy time making friends.
- Extroverts who are always up for a new challenge.
- Highly exciting, but are occasionally in need of a healthy reality check.